Clock

[ clock >> ]

সোমবার, ৩ জুন, ২০১৩

The team Vectortuts + author

Error in deserializing body of reply message for operation 'Translate'. The maximum string content length quota (8192) has been exceeded while reading XML data. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxStringContentLength property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader. Line 1, position 8668.
Error in deserializing body of reply message for operation 'Translate'. The maximum string content length quota (8192) has been exceeded while reading XML data. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxStringContentLength property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader. Line 1, position 8846.
Meet the Vectortuts+ Author Team

The Vectortuts+ author team is full of passionate and talented authors who love nothing more to share their knowledge with the Tuts+ community. While some authors may pop by with a single awesome tutorial, we have a variety of authors from different design backgrounds and skill sets who love to stick around to provide you with the high quality content you come to expect from Tuts+. Today I have the pleasure of introducing you to our current Vectortuts+ author team.

Meet the current Vectortuts+ author team, with some long time regular authors and some new faces. All of which are dedicated to providing you with unique, innovative and creative vector content. To put it bluntly, we’re all vector geeks! We love nothing more than to talk about future content, ways of giving you new creative ideas and help with those scalable challenges that slow down your workflow.

Sharon Milne (aka ChewedKandi) has been passionately working with vector for over 10 years and since 2006, has been obsessed in Adobe Illustrator. She has been writing on a regular basis for Vectortuts+ for over 3 years and has written for other high profile blogs, including the official Adobe Illustrator blog. She has recently published a book called "Adobe Master Class: Illustrator" via Adobe Press/Peachpit.

She lives in the United Kingdom, in the wonderful Northumberland countryside. In her spare time, she is found listening to embarrassing music and singing to her pets (two cats and a dog, who have all been subjects in her tutorials!). You can check out her website portfolio by going to ChewedKandi.net and keep up to date via her Facebook page.


Andrei Marius is a self thaught vector artist living in Bucharest, Romania.
He discovered Illustrator during his college years. After almost one year of practice he felt confident enough to launch his own website dedicated to Illustrator: vforvectors.com. He made his debut at Vectortuts+ in April 2010 with one of the longest tutorials ever made available at Vectortuts+. Since then, he has published over one hundred detailed tutorial.

Cheryl Graham trained as a traditional artist in drawing and painting, and has been using Illustrator since version 5. Her Illustrator work has been featured in the “The Adobe Illustrator WOW! Book” and “Real World Illustrator.” In addition to writing for Vectortuts+ and Tuts+ Premium, she does editorial freelance assignments, specializing in vector portraits.

Martin Perhiniak is a Certified Adobe Design Master and Instructor, a talented teacher and author on Psdtuts+ and Vectortuts+. Martin has worked as a designer with companies like Disney, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, Sony Pictures, Mattel, and DC Comics. He is currently working as a freelancer. He is happy to share all his Illustrator and InDesign techniques on Vectortuts+.

Hello! My name is Beto Garza also known as "Helbetico". I’m from Monterrey, Nuevo León ,Mexico. I’ve always loved drawing, since I was a kid when I was always doodling with crayons all over my house walls, and now it is my line of work professionally. For me drawing has been more than just a profession since I can always express myself about anything I want and be fully satisfied. My inspiration has and will always be cartoons, comic books and videogames.

What I like about vector is that I can produce images that I can’t by hand, that’s because of my geometric style and it’s very fun to abstract things with just a few lines. For me it’s an honor to be a writer for Vectortuts+, because most of the things I’ve learned were watching from their tutorials. I hope you get some cool tips in my tutorials, because I really enjoy sharing my vector knowledge, so let’s keep on drawing.

My name is Asher Benson/Asher Bee I work as a freelance vector artist currently residing in Phoenix, Arizona but born in Wilmington, Delaware. My work has been featured in the newly published Adobe Master Class: Illustrator

and I’ve been working in the program for the past seven years. I’m thoroughly in love with all things colorful and I’m so happy I get to fill my life with it on a daily basis. As a new writer, I hope that I can inspire and encourage others to fill their vector worlds with color, and in turn use this wonderful opportunity to learn from my fellow authors. If you’d like to see more of my work, you can find me on DeviantART and my website: AsherBee.com.

Chris Carey is an avid vector enthusiast that hails from the Bahamas on the island of Nassau. He works in a variety of mediums including web design, graphic and vector illustration, and CSS/HTML.

Nastasia Peters is an Illustrator and Writer. Having had artists for parents, she has had the opportunity to grow up learning about art and being encouraged to try her hand at it herself. Her illustrations are a way to translate the imaginary worlds and characters that roam in her mind. When she isn’t drawing, she’ll either be writing, reading a book in her to-be-fixed car, running after her dogs or playing a game.

Illustrator and jewelry/textile designer filling the planet with sunshine and sparkles. Focused on fashion, urban gear, and kooky character design. Most of my vector work is gradient-heavy, graphically inclined, and brightly colored. I really dig the versatility of vector and sharing how I use various programs keeps me writing whatever I can for Vectortuts+. Follow on Tumblr.

Mary recommends her tutorial: How to Create a Colorful Stylized Portrait in Adobe IllustratorShe also recommends: How to Draw a Colorful, Fun, Vector Vampire in Adobe IllustratorUserGraphic

I live in the Ukraine. I have a passion for vector illustrations. I began to write for Vectortuts+ several years ago, and I enjoy it. I wish Vectortuts+ success!

I’m self-taught artist from Poland, passionate about every form of creation. I discovered Illustrator when I had no tablet and I needed something to regulate my messy drawings. Vector lines turned out to be perfect for it! After all this time I’m still learning and discovering new things, and I really love to share them with others – I was so happy to realize there are people who find my knowledge useful. If you want to meet me, don’t hesitate to visit me on my dA.

Role: Vectortuts+ Writer Shutterstock: PortfolioFollow on Twitter: @dacascas

My name is Roman Volkov. I live in Russia. I am a Graphic Designer and Microstocker. Adobe Illustrator is my passion. But my first profession is a Meteorologist. Yes, I’m the person who makes weather forecasts.

Dean started working with the vector media in 2008, and joined the Vectortuts+ writing team early 2013. His tutorials specialize in anime art, and working with the vector tools in Adobe Photoshop. When he isn’t busy creating digital art, Dean can be found dabbling with traditional media, playing tennis, or hanging out with his cat, called Cat.

I’m Diana and I discovered Illustrator about 5-6 years ago by chance. It was love at first sight and since then it keeps me busy and active. If it were by me, I’d draw all day long because this vector world is simply fascinating. I hope that you all agree with me.

I’m a Graphic Designer from Valencia, Venezuela. I design user interfaces (web/mobile). I like to work in vector because it’s always scalable. I could scale up any user interface quickly in case it’s need it. I’m always interested in ways to save time and automate tasks, so the whole scalable feature is a big plus for my work.

If you feel you could contribute content to the site you can learn more information on our Submission Page. We’re always on the look out for talented and creative authors who are just as passionate as we are! Whether you want to provide a one time tutorial or wish to be part of the Vectortuts+ author team, if you’re talented and passionate, you may be just what we’re looking for.


View the original article here

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন